for unique shapes and packaging to delight your audience.
Advantages of Die Cutting
- Unique shapes help elevate your project
- Can create more engaging pieces
- Used for packaging and presentation folders
- Can be used to create thick envelopes for marketing materials.
- Creates dimensional pieces.
- The printed piece can become more functional.
Limitations of Die Cutting
- It’s a single sheet process. Die cutting a book is not possible.
- Not good for small details due to limitations of die fabrication process
- High setup costs due to die fabrication
File Preparation for Die Cutting
- Vector art required with the cut line in 100% black ink with 1 pt thickness
- Crease lines should be in 100% cyan 1 pt vector art.
- The ideal file would be Illustrator/InDesign with 1 layer containing the print art and another layer with the die cut vector lines.
- For examples, click this link.
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING