Plastic Velo Binding
for a perfect bound feel that’s great for ultra-low quantities.
- Economical for ultra-low quantities but has a perfect bound feel.
- Great for high page count projects. Books up to 250 pages can be bound
- Using different papers within the same book is feasible.
- Great longevity
- Binding is stiff due to side binding.
- Not compatible for thick papers on the interior of the book.
- “Cross Overs” are not ideal. Cross over images are images/text that span from the page of the book to the right page.
- Does not lay flat at all.
- No minimum thickness. Max thickness is 2 inches.
- Plastic edge not ideal for a premium finish.
- Note: We define 1 page as a numbered page in a novel
- Send your final print file in single page format, not spreads.
- Bleeds should extend 0.125″ on all sides
- Outside margins should extend .25″ inside the document.
- Position your critical images and text away from the spine. The interior spine margin should be .625 or larger for easy reading.
Just 1: Pricing starts at $10 for binding only.
100: binding roughly $2/book (perfect binding would be a better option)
1000: roughly $1.5/book (perfect binding would be a better option)
3-5 business days depending on quantity and printing specs.
Same day rush turnaround for velo bound books available for low quantities
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING