the highest quality printing with sizes up to 25″x39″.
Why print using the offset printing method?
Offset printing is still the most common method used in commercial print due to quality and size options. We specialize in digital printing which is best used for shorter runs (roughly 5,000 or less) but we still go back to offset printing for larger runs and when quality is the number one priority.
Besides printing longer runs, we suggest using offset printing if you’re printing larger documents (bigger than 14x25″) with a minimum quantity of 100 or if your printing items that need a special Pantone Ink.
Advantages of Offset Printing
- Highest quality
- A wide range of papers available.
- Prints on all stocks very well.
- Prints solid backgrounds very well.
- Highest resolution we provide.
- Print sizes up to 25×39″
- Commonly used for packaging applications
- Strong ink adhesion since ink is absorbed into the paper rather than laying on top.
Limitations of Offset Printing
Our 2 color small press:
- Our 2 color press can print only 2 colors up to 9×12 size
- Avoid large solid backgrounds on anything bigger than a business card.
Our large 26×40 offset press:
- Large offset press pricing starts at $800
- Larger quantities recommended due to high set-up costs.
- Needs 500-1000 sheets to warm up.
File Preparation for Offset Printing
- PDF File with crop marks and bleeds
- .125″ bleeds and .125″ margin
- for spot color jobs assign ink areas as 100% black (or 100% of that spot color) for crisp printing
Time and cost for Foil Stamping
Small 2 color offset press:
Just 1: Pricing starts at $100 for printing only
100: for business cards roughly $120 for 1 color printing only.
1000: for business cards for 1 color only roughly $150-$200
Large offset press:
Just 1: Pricing starts at $800 for printing only
100: Budget around $825 for printing only
1000: Budget around $900 for printing only
Standard 3-7 business days depending on quantity and printing specs.
1-day turnaround extreme rush options available depending on production schedule.
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING