for your premium projects.
- The highest quality binding finishes we have. Great for coffee table books.
- Great for high page count projects. Books up to 250 pages can be bound
- Using different papers within the same book is feasible.
- Printable spine
- Great Longevity due to the hard case bind. We have different ways to bind the interior depending on your usage frequency.
- We have 3 finishes for the cover:
- Soft Touch Matte Lamination
- Scuff Resistant Matte Lamination
- Glossy Lamination
- Highest Cost
- Not compatible for thick papers on the interior of the book.
- “Cross Overs” are not ideal. Cross over images are images/text that span from the page of the book to the right page.
- Does not lay flat.
- No minimum thickness. Max thickness is 2 inches.
- Note: We define 1 page as a numbered page in a novel
- Send your final print file in single page format, not spreads.
- Bleeds should extend 0.125″ on all sides
- Outside margins should extend .25″ inside the document.
- Position your critical images and text away from the spine. The interior spine margin should be .625 or larger for easy reading.
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2019 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING