Screw Post Binding
for a unique look that can stretch the limit.
Advantages of Screw Post Binding
- Unique look
- Large books possible
- Wide paper selection
Limitations of Screw Post Binding
- Costly since we have to drill the holes then hand install the screw posts.For thicker papers (100# text and above) we need to crease each sheet in order for the book to flip properly.
- Note: We define 1 page as a numbered page in a novel
- Send your final print file in single page format, not spreads.
- Bleeds should extend 0.125″ on all sides
- Outside margins should extend .25″ inside the document.
- Position your critical images and text away from the spine. The interior spine margin should be 1.25″ or larger for easy reading.
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING