Wide Format Printing
for small quantities with print sizes larger than 14x25.
When should I use wide format printing?
Wide format printing is for printing things larger than the size 14x25. It’s most commonly used for posters and banners. Our Roland wide format printer is capable of printing a width up to 62″ (sizes vary depending on what rolls we have in stock). It features printing with Eco-Solvent ink which is eco-friendly and is designed for outdoor use. That means our posters last longer and when printing on our banner material, are rated for outdoor use.
Our standard wide format printer is not rated for archival, fine art printing, or exhibition printing. This type of printing is typically 3/4 times our rate so let us know and we can quote that out for you as well.
Advantages of Wide Format Printing
- Cost effective for short runs.
- Large print size available up to 62″ wide with nearly unlimited length.
- Our number 1 stock recommendation is our premium matte paper which is a matte coated stock that doesn’t give off any sheen.
- Our Vinyl Banner stock is rated for outdoor use.
- Grommets and edge folding available.
Limitations of Wide Format Printing
- Cost prohibitive for any quantity 5 or more of the same image. We recommend offset printing for larger quantities with a max size of 26×39.
- Paper choice is very limited. Our main stock is the premium matte stock. We do not offer glossy poster stocks or uncoated/textured stocks.
- Slight paper curl is unavoidable due to the nature of this process.
File Preparation for Wide Format Printing
- send PDF files with .125″ bleed
- Vector art preferred for maximum clarity
- Sending flat files are preferred to avoid image drop out and text drop outs.
- for a rich black use these values: C25 M25 Y25 K100
- send files at 150dpi at the final finish size.
Time and cost for Wide Format Printing
Printing on our premium matte paper:
Mounting on white foam core:
Standard 3-5 business days depending on quantity and printing specs.
1-day turnaround rush printing option available depending on production schedule.
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING