for a unique, lay flat bind designed for tearing individual sheets.
Advantages of Glue Padding
- One of our most economical binding methods.
- It’s mainly designed for stationary pads, but with the right application, can provide a unique experience for book binding.
- lays flat to provide a unique look without a high cost
- using different paper options is feasible
Limitations of Glue Padding
- If using for bookbinding, the binding is extremely weak. It may last a few uses but it is designed for individual sheets to be torn.
File Preparation for Glue Padding
- Note: We define 1 page as a numbered page in a novel
- Send your final print file in single page format, not spreads.
- Bleeds should extend 0.125″ on all sides
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING