for hands free usability with a distinct look.
Advantages of Wire-O Binding
- Pages can be opened a full 360 degrees
- Pages turn easily
- Can accommodate low or high page count
- Great for hands-free use
- Typically perceived as a higher quality finish than plastic coil binding.
- Works well with tabs
- We offer silver, white, and black coil in-house. Other colors are available but would be a special order.
Reports, sales presentations, proposals, directories, cookbooks, instructional books and maintenance manuals.
Limitations of Wire-O Binding
- Gap between the left and right page when opened.Not ideal for crossover images
- The binding is bulky.
- Not as durable as plastic coil binding as the metal can bend with pressure applied.
- Binding not easily undone for content changes. Cutting of the wire required.
- Pages are damaged more easily due to thickness and metal surface of the binding. With heavy use pages will rip out.
File Preparation for Plastic Coil (Spiral) Books
- Note: We define 1 page as a numbered page in a novel
- Send your final print file in single page format, not spreads.
- Bleeds should extend 0.125″ on all sides
- Outside margins should extend .25″ inside the document.
- Position your critical images and text away from the spine. The interior spine margin should be .625 or larger so critical text and images look professional and are not in the hole punch zone.
Just 1: Pricing starts at $8 including clear vinyl front and black vinyl back cover.
100: binding roughly $1.5/book
1000: roughly $1/book
3-5 business days depending on quantity and printing specs.
Same day rush turnaround available for low quantities
This is packed with info to help you make smart choices for your project.
Need help deciding which option fits the best? No prob! Let’s get the conversation started!
Real custom printing for people that know that presentation matters.
Open from 9am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
© 2018 Nonstop Printing, Inc.
6226 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038
MEET NONSTOP PRINTING